Monday, September 22, 2008

What a time at the Conference.



Whew! 

What a week I had last week.  We went to NYC/CT to attend an entrepreneurial Boot Camp Wed-Sunday.  

Wow!  I was blown away by the amount of doable information.  

The main speaker, Ryan Lee kept saying he is no different than any one of us.  

I appreciated his humility.  

There were many trainers there who had successful online training businesses and were wiling to teach us how to do it.   

I set goals on the flight home, wrote them down, will work on my businesses daily and be accountable to other trainers. 

The mindset is the first important part of being successful and then being diligent and working  daily is key. 

May the hands of the diligent prosper! 

The attached picture is Ryan Lee, a man who has been successful online as a personal trainer and is turning around and teaching others how to do the same.  I like that. 

(Ignore the date, it is wrong.  I'm not good at reading instruction manuals and did not know how to set the correct date.) 

Talk to you soon, 

Kidz Biz Whiz. 



No comments: