Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Apples don't fall far from the tree!


(Ignore the date on the picture, I can't change it without my children's help!)  

This past weekend when I attended the Ryan Lee Boot Camp, I met his father, Bruce Lee.  
 

I am extremely family-oriented and it was a highlight for me.  


Mr. Lee was warm, caring, funny, humble, family-oriented and spoke well of his wife and children.   


I like those characteristics. 


Being from the midwest,   knowing someone's family and their roots is so important.  


An apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 


Obviously, Ryan's dad had a huge influence on his life and Ryan was wise enough to listen to his wisdom and apply it to his life.  


If you are a parent, think about your influence on your children's lives and the example you are living. 




No comments: