Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Note from Warren today


All in a day's work... 

I received an email from Warren Buffett today...another rejection, but it's ok, at least I received a return message!  

I'll save it for my grandchildren. 

Last night the Kick-off Session of our E-ship CLub went well.  

Vic Larsen from Vic's Corn Popper was a fantastic speaker--authentic, down-to-earth and full of horse sense.  

He must have been raised on the farm! 

The families were receptive and ready for the field trips in October. 

Today the OWH contacted us for a story on the E-ship Club. 

(I guess they liked the press release last week!) 

Yesterday, the Learning for Life arm of the BSA met with me to discuss using the E-ship Club as an Explorer Post. 

Interesting proposition.  

Not bad for something which wasn't officially launched yet.   

I am attending a "big dog" conference in CT and will give you the full report when I return on Sunday.  

Keep dreaming...

No comments: